Monday, October 09, 2006

Austin baby!!

Ok so it has taken me a while to figure this whole blog thing out but I am going to see how it goes and maybe stick with this better than i ever did with my journals!

My life since graduating (finaly) in december from ACU:
-I went to work with the San Antonio Spurs, loved the people, loved the Team, hated the city, hated being broker than broke!!!
-UT won The National Championship (it's a big deal in my world)
-I got an offer for a job in Austin and started 4 days later!
-I moved in with my parents for 2 months and now live in a great apartment with my sister!!
-I met up with and old friend for lunch in June. We had lunch, and dinner and have been together everyday since and he (Jake) is the Love of my life!!!
-Jake and I went to Mexico on vacation in August and it was finaly the break I needed since I started working 2 days after graduation!
-I went to ACL fest again this year and still say that everyone needs to come down for it!! Well worth the $150!

All and all that is pretty much it. Not too much but enough to keep me busy!

Jake and me in mexico!!
A little about my guy(s)!
Jake is a champ because my family is crazy and my friends are protective, and he is great with all of them. He even survived a weekend full of some of my girlfriends only 5 days after we started dating!!! He puts up with my crazy need to cry every other second and he loves me like i have never been loved before. He's my best friend and I have more than enough fun with him every day. Anytime I need a pick me up or a smile Jake is there with his guitar to sing me a song! I don't want to drag the greatness of Jake out so just know that he is fabulous and I have never been this happy!! Oh yeah we have a dog named Benson who is the greatest thing ever! I love him and he is perfect, even if he is a little odd at times!!


Jake and Benson

So anyway that in a very small nutshell sums up what I have been doing since ACU and where I am at now. I'm not sure how regular I will be about writing and I am not sure who all will even read this but it's a source of release for me to write...no matter how bad my spelling, grammar, and punctuation may be!


Love to all and best wishes till I see you again!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

Keep posting Lindsey...I wanna read more!!!! :) Oh, and welcome to the blogging world!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home