Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's Time!!!

Well tonight's the night, the tree is going up, the decorations are coming out and the first present will be wrapped and under the tree! It's time to decorate for Christmas!!! I can't wait. I've been waiting for a good 3 weeks now to put everything out. Jake was completely against putting anything up before thanksgiving but the main reason I was waiting really was because it just hasn't felt like winter yet. Well this morning when I woke up it was brisk enough outside to get me going. All the decorations have been pulled out of the closet for about a week now and tonight they get put to use. It also helps that LOST is going on a ridiculously long break and so I now have more free time to do things like make my apartment look cute for the holidays! I'm a nerd I know but hey I love this time of year.

Let's see besides decorating this week has been pretty busy. I made reservations for the hotel in Colorado for Mel's wedding. I can't wait to be there for what should be an awesome wedding and I ubber pumped to see snow this winter!! I also bought tickets and made more hotel reservations for the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Dallas, the weekend before Mel's wedding. It's kind of fun that I get to stay in two pretty nice hotels in the span of a week. Lot's of travel but it will be fun! This week has also been good for the sole fact that I'm not sick anymore! It was pretty bad and no fun for anyone involved but thank goodness it's over and I can breathe again. Come to find out after taking it for 5 days one of the meds that I was on was making my coughing worse so yesterday I stopped taking it and magically no more coughing.

That's really all I've got for now but I hope everyone is having a great week before Thanksgiving!


Remember only 39 shopping days left!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katey said...

Umm, I'm so ready to decorate too! I've always been made to wait until Dec. 1st, but this year I'm having people over this Sunday so I'm putting it up this week! Yeah for Christmas decorations! I'm so glad you're feeling better too.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Malaysian Debster said...

Haha..you're way too funny and cute. How did the Christmas decorating go?

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home