Friday, October 12, 2007

One of the guys at work just quit....this sucks on so many levels:
(bare with me while i vent because venting will keep me from screaming!)
I was finally getting to a point where my schedule was set and it wasn't cutting into my time at home
I was getting to a point where my work load wasn't overwhelming me
I was getting to a point where i didn't lath going to work everyday....
and then i came back from lunch!

I knew it was too good to be true when they split my position between two people i just thought it would last longer than 2 weeks. Oh well what can you do. I guess I'll just go back to the old grind, when i was less happy but making more money. I mean if anything this job has definitely taught me that money is for sure not everything.

Serenity now Sanity later, i guess i just need to take a deep breath, go to my happy place....and order 20 margaritas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home