Thursday, April 12, 2007







Life has been a little crazy these past few months! Since Christmas we have had Jake's birthday, Melanie & Matt, Cody & Emily and Jason & Julie got married, I went to the Masters with work, we got another dog, and Jake found me a house!!!
Jake's birthday was great and lasted for almost a week. We went to Ztejas in Ausitn for dinner with his family and some friends. The food was yummy and the drinks were great. I got him an autographed Red Hot Chili Peppers poster that he seems to like so that is always a plus! The next weekend we had friends over for a big bonfire and bar-b-que. There was soooooo much food!

A few weeks later I went to Dallas for Jason and Julie's wedding. It was so beautiful and it was great to see friends that I haven't seen in years. I enjoyed spending lots of time with Lizzie and Cam...and yes also Deacon. It's always nice to get to meet and spend time with the people that your friends care so much about!
Two days after I got back from Jason's wedding I left to spend a week in Augusta Georgia for the Masters. It was supposed to be a good week that would be hard and i knew this going into it, 2 days into the trip however I was pricing earlier return flights. It was the hardest thing I have ever done. Making sure that all of our clients had what they needed and that all of our vendors were giving us what we needed was driving me crazy and draining me. I was getting on average 3 hours of sleep per night and cried almost everyday. It was beyond stressful!!! I can't and don't even want to try to talk about everything that happened, but lets just say the commission check that I got from the event didn't make it worth it. Oh well next year will have to be different!
2 great things happened in austin while I was gone. Jake took in his sisters dog while they get settled in Tucson so now we have 2 babies, and he found me a house to live in rather than an apartment. This weekend I get to move into my 2 bedroom, 2 bath, huge backyard house in south austin! I am so lucky that I have a guy that looks out for me and gets things done while I'm out of town and freaking out about other things! He's too good to me. So in a nut shell that is what has been going on with me. There will be more details as they come along and as life happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie L said...

AND you went to my wedding. :) hehe. You're a wedding girl! Can't wait for your turn!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home