Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A break!!!

For the first time in about a month I am experiencing a break! Nothing planned, nobody in town, nowhere to go, I am loving this!! Christmas was great I got the one thing I wanted (my digital camera) and a ton of stuff that I love and didn't expect! Jake got me a beautiful bracelet that came in a little blue box with a pretty red bow and matches the necklace that he got me for my birthday! He really does know how to spoil me but then again I finally got a chance to spoil him when I gave in and bought him an Xbox 360 (a decision I am immediately regretting!!!)


If that does not nominate me for best girlfriend of the year I don't know what will. We spent Christmas eve with his family having an amazing dinner and opening gifts. We went to the Mid night service at church and saw tons of old friends. The next morning we woke up and did our own little Christmas and then drove out to my parents house. It's always nice to have all my sisters and my brother there on Christmas morning and this year it was extra special to have Jake there with us. After we did our thing out at the big house we headed to the ranch to spend the rest of the day with the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was so much fun but way too much running around for me! New Years was pretty uneventful. We spent Friday out at Jakes friend Zachs ranch and then came back into town Saturday for their show at Java.


It was a great show but it was sooooo cold! Sunday night was really nothing special we all hung out at Jake's house with people coming and going and I think I was in bed before midnight....not too happy about it but then again there is always next year. Mark my words I will be doing something involving going out and staying up next year!

For the next two weeks we won't be doing much of anything just because half way through January we have a lot going on. The Red Hot Chili Peppers concert is on the 13 and on the 17th we head to Colorado for Mel's wedding. I am so ready to be there. I just got my dress on sale for more than half off as well as a steal on a Pashmina wrap that I am going to get some good use out of seeing as how my dress is strapless and the predicted high is in the mid 40's for Mel's wedding day! Not much else is going on and I'm ok with that. I really enjoy doing absolutely nothing after I get off work!!

Well that's about it! I hope that all of you had an amazing Holiday season and that 2007 is even better than any other year! These last few pictures are just random ones of Benson playing with one of the toys that I bought him for Christmas!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home